New Delhi: You must know how important the Peepal tree is religiously. It is believed that the Peepal tree (Peepal tree) Is the abode of three trinity i.e. Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. That is why the Peepal tree is also worshiped. But do you know that like the Neem tree, the leaves, fruits, roots and bark of the peepal tree are also full of medicinal properties and are considered to be beneficial for health in many ways. Go.
Peepal leaves are also beneficial for health
In Ayurvedic texts (Ayurveda), many properties of the Peepal tree and its leaves have been told. According to Ayurveda, Vata, Pitta and Kapha – Peepal can help in removing many diseases caused by these three doshas. Apart from this, Peepal leaves are also helpful in clearing the blood and clearing the stomach.
1. Asthma- According to a scientific study, extracts of peepal leaf have many such properties which can show effective effect on asthma disease (Asthma). For the treatment of asthma, it is advisable to make powder of peepal leaf and powder of its fruit.
2. Digestion problem- Peel leaf juice helps to relieve constipation, acidity and other digestive problems that are caused by Vata and Pitta dosh. Drinking the juice of peepal leaves in water before going to bed at night clears the stomach in the morning.
3. Cough and cold Sometimes due to sudden change in weather, everyone from children to the elderly gets a problem of common cold. For this, boiling peepal leaves in water and drinking it in the morning and evening can provide relief.
4. For Heart Health- These days heart disease is also happening to a lot of people. To avoid this, boil 10-15 leaves of peepal well in 1 glass of water. Then filter this water and drink it 2-3 times a day. This will help keep the heart healthy.
5. Ringworm or itching The juice of peepal leaves helps to clean the blood, which helps in removing the toxins and dirt stored in the body. Also, it also removes problems of ringworm, itching or itching.
(Note: Always consult a specialist or doctor before taking any remedy. Semanya does not claim responsibility for this information.)